Living on campus is the perfect way to enjoy the full Riseholme experience and, from 2021, residential students will be living in a brand new accommodation complex.
In our last Ofsted inspection in October 2018, the care and support given to our students was rated as ‘outstanding’.
Inspectors found students living on campus at college “are happy, dedicated to their courses, make excellent progress and are full of praise for the college and its staff”.
The ‘social care common inspection framework’ visit found;
- Riseholme is a friendly, safe and secure place to be
- Students have excellent relationships with the staff and each other
- The staff are a cohesive team that nurtures, encourages and advises students in many different ways to help them succeed
- The welfare and development of students is a priority
- Student behaviour is exemplary.
Our accommodation for 2021/22 is now sold out. A waiting list is in place and should any rooms become available, these will be released to students on the waiting list on a strictly first-come, first-served basis.
Decided you'd like to live on campus? You can apply now for your room using our online further education accommodation application form.
Please note that accommodation should only be applied for once you have been offered a place to study at Riseholme College and have accepted it.