Living on campus is the perfect way to enjoy the full Riseholme experience.
In our last Ofsted inspection in October 2018, the care and support given to our students was rated as ‘outstanding’.
Inspectors found students living on campus at college “are happy, dedicated to their courses, make excellent progress and are full of praise for the college and its staff”.
The ‘social care common inspection framework’ visit found;
- Riseholme is a friendly, safe and secure place to be
- Students have excellent relationships with the staff and each other
- The staff are a cohesive team that nurtures, encourages and advises students in many different ways to help them succeed
- The welfare and development of students is a priority
- Student behaviour is exemplary.
If you have accepted your place with us and would like to be added to the waiting list, please contact our Accommodation Officer Emma on, firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then be in contact should a room become available.