You have so much choice when it comes to deciding which college or university to go to but you can’t underestimate the importance of seeing what works for you.
- Our land-based studies are second to none in the area. You have multi-million pound facilities set in the heart of the Lincolnshire countryside. What more could you ask for?
- We’re a stone’s throw away from one of the most vibrant cities in the country. Lincoln is just 15 minutes down the road.
- You’ll make friends from all over the country. Our courses are considered some of the best around so we draw in excellent talent from across the UK.
- A healthy body equals a healthy mind. If you’re into sport, at whatever level, there’s something here for you.
- We have a wide range of qualifications, with clear paths for progression onto the next level, so we’ll help you all the way to the career of your dreams.
- It’s all about you! Employability is the key at Riseholme College. We work closely with regional and national employers to secure the best work placements, apprenticeships and job opportunities during and after you achieve your qualification.
- It’s a fun place to be. But don’t believe us, hear from the thousands of students who have studied here. If you’re looking for a place to balance your academic development with your personal growth, we’re a unique offering!
We have a reputation for making you feel welcome from the first day through to graduation - and beyond! We take care to ensure that you settle in well and receive all the support that you need to adjust to life here.
Life at College, you will be glad to know, isn’t all work and no play. You will have plenty of opportunities to meet new friends and get involved in what’s going on. Lincoln centre is just a few miles away with clubs, cinemas and shops.
We also have a packed events calendar throughout the year including film nights, DJ nights, bowling and ‘Sloppy Hips’… sounds interesting, doesn’t it?
There is catered accommodation available on the Riseholme campus for over 120 students, 70 of whom are under 18 years of age, and due to the nature of the programme, many choose to be residential.
Financial support may be available to assist in the payment of residential fees for full-time Further Education students who wish to live in campus accommodation. Applications should be made to the College.
We take the care and safeguarding of our students seriously. We work to the national care standards to safeguard and promote the welfare of young people under 18 who reside on campus. We have a team of housekeeping and warden staff responsible for students, as well as 24-hour security on site.
Bursaries are allocated following a financial assessment process.
For further information, see our accommodation section.