Open Event Booking
Making use of our spacious campus, we're delighted to be able to welcome visitors to explore the site and meet our team. We have put lots of measures in place to ensure that on campus Open Events are as safe as possible, but if you'd prefer we'll also be offering Virtual Open Events too. Keep an eye on our calendar for dates!
Our next Open Event is on Wednesday 30 September 2020 and will be hosted at our Showground Campus in Lincolnshire.
The safety and welfare of our visitors, students and staff is our top priority, never more so than at present. For this reason, social distancing measures and restricted group sizes will be in place. Visitors should bring face coverings, as parts of the event / tour will take place areas of the campus where they are mandatory requirements.
Spaces are limited and booking is essential. In order to manage the number of people gathering on campus, visitors are invited to join one of three time slots when completing our booking form. Visitors will also be invited to select the subject area that they are interested in learning more about. If you are interested in more than one subject area, you will need to book for multiple time slots. We ask that that potential students bring no more than one guest with them.
Please be aware that this is not a drop-in style open event. Visitors will need to arrive at their pre-booked time slot. Each session will last approximately 45-50 minutes and will include a presentation and campus tour. There will be an opportunity following this to have an interview with a member of the academic team and to complete an application form.
Due to the LIMITED AVAILABILITY of places, our team will review all booking requests. You will be contacted via email to confirm your booking(s). If you have submitted a booking form but have not received confirmation from us by 5pm 29th September, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to expect at an Open Event
- Explore our campus and its facilities
- Take a specialist tour based on your area of interest
- Visit our student accommodation and see the quality of our on-campus rooms
- Hear about the courses available within your area of interest
- Discuss with lecturers the right pathway for you
- Speak to our support staff about bursaries, additional learning support and our information and guidance co-ordinator
- If you're a prospective degree student, you will also be able to speak to our Student Services team about Student Finance and applying via UCAS
- If you're a prospective Further Education student, you'll be able to have an interview to secure your place for September 2020.