Open Event Booking
Open Events give you the opportunity to explore Riseholme’s stunning campus first-hand, tour our exceptional facilities, meet the staff and students and get the answers to all of the questions you have.
Whatever subject you’re interested in, staff will be on hand to show you what a great place Riseholme is. What’s more, you can bring your family and friends for support or just to have a look around.
Each Open Event is open to those completing their GCSEs, looking to get back into education or exploring their options for studying a degree.
Book your place now to speed things up when you arrive.
Please note that Open Event booking closes the day before the event date, but you're more than welcome to pop along without booking.
What to expect at an Open Event
- Explore our campus and its facilities
- Take a specialist tour based on your area of interest
- Visit our student accommodation and see the quality of our on-campus rooms
- Hear about the courses available within your area of interest
- Discuss with lecturers the right pathway for you
- Speak to our support staff about bursaries, additional learning support and our information and guidance co-ordinator
- If you're a prospective degree student, you will also be able to speak to our Student Services team about Student Finance and applying via UCAS
- If you're a prospective Further Education student, you'll be able to have an interview to secure your place for September 2020.
Open Event Dates
16 November 2019 - 10am - 1pm
7 December 2019 - 10am - 1pm
11 January 2020 - 10am - 1pm
12 February 2020 - 5pm to 8pm
7 March 2020 - 10am - 1pm
22 April 2020 - 5pm to 8pm
16 May 2020 - 10am - 1pm
20 June 2020 - 10am - 1pm
1 July 2020 - 3pm to 8pm (drop-in)
8 July 2020 - 3pm to 8pm (drop-in)
15 July 2020 - 3pm to 8pm (drop-in)
22 July 2020 - 3pm to 8pm (drop-in)
29 July 2020 - 3pm to 8pm (drop-in)
5 August 2020 - 3pm to 8pm (drop-in)
13 August 2020 - 10am to 8pm (A Level results day drop-in)
20 August 2020 - 10am to 8pm (GCSE results day drop-in)