1-2 years, depending on study route
This course offers exciting opportunities to gain an in-depth understanding of business principles and practice.
You will develop skills, knowledge and confidence in a range of business environments and management activities, and benefit from engaging with business people and employers.
- Exploring Business
- Developing a Marketing Campaign
- Personal and Business Finance
- Managing an Event
- Market Research
- Investigating Customer Service
- Internal Business
- Principles of Management
- Business Decision Making
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Promotion
- Pitching for a Business
- Training and Development
You will need four GCSEs at grade 4/ C or equivalent, including English and Maths, or a relevant BTEC Level 2/First Diploma or equivalent. One satisfactory reference is also needed.
You will learn through a mixture of theoretical and practical sessions, enhanced with guest speakers and trips.
You will usually be on campus three days per week.
- Folder with dividers to organise your work and assignments
- Stationery including notepad for use in class, pens and pencils
- A laptop or tablet will also be useful