BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
Duration: One to two years, depending on study route
What You Study
- Personal and professional development
- Equality, diversity and rights
- Development through the life stages
- Anatomy and physiology
- Sociological perspectives
- Psychological perspectives
- Effective communication
- Health, safety and security
- English and Maths, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade 4 or C or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths, or a relevant BTEC Level 2 / First Diploma. One satisfactory reference and a clear Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS) check are also required.
A range of pathways are available, dependent on your qualifications.
- One-year Extended Certificate
- One-year Foundation Diploma
- Two-year Diploma
- Two-year Extended Diploma.
Students can progress to study at degree-level.
A huge range of opportunities are available, including in healthcare, social work, counselling and many others. This qualification also provides the opportunity to enter the profession at a more senior level.
How To Apply
Application is via our online application form or by the Common Application Process (CAP).