Level 2 and 3 Awards in Food Safety
Type: Short Course
Duration: One or three days
What You Study
- Food safety and hygiene hazards
- Temperature control
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- Food handling
- Principles of safe food storage
- Food premises and equipment.
There are no formal entry requirements.
DurationThe Level 2 is a one day course and the Level 3 course is three days.
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Catering
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing (Meat and Poultry)
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing.
- Level 2 - £65 per person.
- Level 3 - £245 per person.
How To Apply
To book a place or request further information, call us on 01964 553181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.