A Campus Services Fee is payable by all full time students.
We charge all full time students a fee for the services and facilities available on campus including IT technical support, Wi-Fi, and parking.
If you are studying on a 16+ course, all these facilities and services will cost you £70 per year.
- Free Wi-Fi across campus. No 3G or 4G for you!
- Access to specialist facilities.
- Extensive student parking facilities. There is not a ticket machine in sight
- Technical support. And it’ll be more than just advising you to turn it off and then back on again...
- Laptop loans
- LRC services including:
- Inter-library loans (up to 5 per year)
- Visits to British Library Reading Room
Additional internet resources (degree students only)
- 24-hour comprehensive security services
- Access to College-run events
In addition, the fee is used to subsidise:
- Travel for local trips and visits
- Catering facilities