Learning Resource Centre
Facilities across the College provide great opportunities for students to gain real practical and commercial experience.
Our Learning Resource Centre (LRC) is at the centre of the campus and at the centre of students' learning experience. The building has been designed to provide an enjoyable learning environment with excellent library and ICT facilities, a range of new e-learning spaces and teaching and tuition rooms, as well as everything else needed to learn effectively.
The Learning Resource Centre (LRC) offers a state-of-the-art library and resources including:
- Skilled and friendly staff who work with you to help you find and use the information you need
- Modern study spaces with lots of PCs and Wi-fi access, quiet areas and comfort zones
- Access to over 1,000 journal titles and magazines
- A great selection of DVDs that you can take home
- ICT-rich learning environments for teaching and learning in structured or informal groups and independent use
- Access to specialised web-based research sites and databases
- Photocopying facilities and binding machines to help you present your work in a professional way
- A collection of light fiction to help you unwind
- Access to Inter Library Loans from one of our other campuses or the British Library.
Our LRC contains a broad range of materials and facilities to support you in your studies, including books and journals, general periodicals, DVDs and a selection of popular fiction books.
There is a fully networked open access computer suite with printing and photocopying facilities and a range of study spaces to cater for individual quiet study and group work.