This Entry Level programme is suited to those who require academic or personal support within a college environment and is offered in different pathways.
Focusing on small group sizes, students learn valuable life skills in communication, team work, following instructions and personal action planning. The practical nature of these courses complements the individual needs of students and supports them in developing skills ready for their chosen industry through progression on to Entry Level 3.
One year full-time, normally in college three days per week.
Students can progress on to Entry Level 3 programmes.
- Personal and social development
- Maths and English, as appropriate
Pathways offered in the following subject areas:
- Agriculture, environmental and animal care
- Catering and hospitality
- Sport, fitness and leisure
- Business administration and office skills
- Health, social care and science
- Creative industries
Share this course
A passion for the subject and one satisifactory reference.