These Food Safety courses have been designed to address the food safety and hygiene needs of the catering sector. Everyone who works with food has a special responsibility for safeguarding the health of consumers and to ensure that the food they serve or sell is perfectly safe to eat so it is extremely important that employers address this need by training their staff. Different pathways are available to meet the needs of the industry.
As well as being held at Riseholme College these courses can be delivered on your own site, using your own equipment ensuring your employees are trained in the environment they are most familiar with and at a time that best suits you. The assessment method of this course is a series of multiple choice questions.
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Catering
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing (Meat and Poultry)
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing
- Food safety and hygiene hazards
- Temperature control
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- Food handling
- Principles of safe food storage
- Food premises and equipment
L2 Food Safety – one day (Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm).
L3 Food Safety – three days (Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm).
L2 Food Safety – £65 per person (one day course)
L3 Food Safety – £245 per person (three day course)
Share this course
There are no formal entry requirements.