Our tutors have strong agricultural experience and are specialist industry experts who employ real-time market intelligence. You’ll also benefit from:
- You’ll get chance to work at the college's Home Farm. In addition, Riseholme has partnerships with several local farms and related businesses across Lincolnshire, including Roy Ward Farms Ltd and Lockwood Estates, which allows students to gain valuable experience
- Numerous field trips, visits and high-profile guest speakers
- Competitions like Stockmanship and external competitions, such as Farm Planner of the Year and Cereals Challenge.
- First-class facilities and technology
- Benefit from working on the 360-hectare Bishop Burton College farm, in East Yorkshire, with transportation arranged as needed.
- Exceptional industry partnerships, including with Agrii, Asda, Dunbia, Cranswick and the ABP Food Group, provide valuable work experience and career opportunities, with many students securing jobs with these leading companies at the end of, and even during their studies.